Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review websites Manashosting


I didn't give suggest here. No more suggest about Manashosting... because all is here.. what ever need Manashosting having. I am very happy using Manashosting. I am proud of by Manashosting very low investment. Now I am settle in my life.. In my website 101% uptime. Unlike other hosting providers there are no drawbacks that I have noticed with Manashosting. In between day I never faced down time of my domain. Excellent service of Manashosting. All employee are friendly customers care, technical team and also after reading customer testimonial i wanted to write one to express my gratitude to the Manashosting company. every helping with out hesitate. once again I thanked Manashosting.
Ram
"Wow, your company works so fast. We are so lucky to have found Manashosting and to know if it was bad or good or worst or excellent we are glad to know that we have not been cheated or scammed like what is written all over the internet by fake review writers . Why can't all the other web Hosting companies be the same. You could give them all a lesson in customer service and proficiency. Highly recommended - they delivered exactly to our requirements giving a us a quality solution with a quick turnaround. Will definitely be using them again. Thank you so much"
Gurucharan



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using Manashosting for over a year now. I have some domains and hosting from them and they have always been very helpful to me.
    Earlier the support staff is a little slow in responding to queries but from the last 2 months i have seen lots of change in support staff and whatever my issue is, it has been resolved in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very satisfied with Manashosting.
    Support: So far, I have not seen such a great customer support.
    People on live support were very helpful even though I'm a beginner,
    and they gave me basic advice on what I should accomplish even
    when I decided to change host (reasons later).Uptime and speed:
    I did not notice any issue with this aspect of hosting.
    My website isn't a behemoth, though, so I can't testify so much on that part.
    Value: As a renewing customer, I was a bit disappointed by
    the price they offered me for a 3 years hosting.
    I was seeing better offers elsewhere so I decided to leave.
    The customer support did try to find a way to keep me, but it was not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Support: So far, I have not seen such a great customer support. People on live support were very helpful even though I'm a beginner, and they gave me basic advice on what I should accomplish even when I decided to change host (reasons later).Uptime and speed: I did not notice any issue with this aspect of hosting. My website isn't a behemoth, Hough, so I can't testify so much on that part. Value: As a renewing customer, I was a bit disappointed by the price they offered me for a 3 years hosting. I was seeing better offers elsewhere so I decided to leave. The customer support did try to find a way to keep me, but it was not enough.

    ReplyDelete